Williams Mobile Home Service will match or beat any written estimate for move and set-up. Licensed, insured and bonded. 940-433-3117, leave a detailed message.
Experienced housekeeper, references available. 432-653-7402. Email- email@example.com.
Trees That Please: Tree services: Pruning, shaping, take down and removal. Free estimates. Tim Armstrong 940-549-0766, 940-456-3594.
170 FEED, SEED, GRAIN
Horse and cow quality hay. 4x5.5 coastal rolls. Net-wrapped, fertilized, and weed killed. Delivery available. Danny Taylor- 940-389-3068.
300 FARM EQUIPMENT
9” Auger for tractor. 3 point hook up. Like new. $325. 940-549-8059. 940-229-0465.
350 LOST & FOUND
2 black calves with left ears cropped missing in the vicinity of Gahagan Corner Rd and Rooters Mountain Rd. 940-282-8465.
Rental Return Savings
Save big now at Aaron’s! Sofa, love seat, 3 tables, 2 lamps, rug, all for $569. Laptops from $249. XBOX and Sony Playstations from $169. Washer and dryer sets from $379. Sanitized queen mattress sets for $149. TVs, refrigerators, tables, lamps and much more. Limited quantities. Delivery available. Short on cash? Lease to own new in 12-18-24 months. 1311 Hwy 16 S, Graham, near United Grocery. 940-549-7600. Ask for Leslie.
510 HELP WANTED
Best Western is seeking part-time candidate for front desk. Must be able to work all hours. Apply at front desk, 1707 HWY 16 S.
Needing mechanic to help work on gas compressors. 940-549-5481.
YMCA Camp Grady Spruce is now taking applications for part time Prep and cook. Call 214-628-9055 or 214-738-4035 or go to www.campgradyspruce.org to apply.
Couple needed to live in and operate motel in Baird, TX. Apartment provided and salary. Call 254-246-3951 for application or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Background check required.
620 FOR SALE-MISCELLANEOUS
Folding twin bed, 8 inch foam mattress; never used, still in box, $50. 5 year old desktop computer with printer, keyboard, etc, $50. 940-549-2371.
660 FOR SALE-LOTS & ACREAGE
Fenced 7.6 acres, 20X40 shop with 3 overhead doors, 2006 Oak Creek manufactured (18X76) home with detached carport- $150,000. Appointment only. 940-456-5215.
700 FOR RENT-APARTMENTS
Large one bedroom apartment. Available February 1st. Totally remodeled, good neighborhood. $550/Month. 940-456-0733.
710 FOR RENT-MOBILE HOMES
4/2. Available February 1st. 940-550-2388 or 940-550-8602.
720 FOR RENT-HOMES
#1 Marriot. 3/2. CH/A. $650/Month. Contact at 940-549-0938.
1311-A Calaveras Duplex. 2/1, CH/A. $550/Month. $350/Deposit. Includes water sewage and trash. 940-549-0938.
2/1, 301 Shawnee. $400/Monthly. $300/Deposit.
1/1, 407 1/2 Virginia. $350/Monthly. $300/Deposit. 940-549-9836.
2/2, CH/A, Washer/Dryer Connections. No Pets! Call Gene, 940-549-0606. Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
ADORABLE 2/2. 1014 South St. NEWLY REMODELED. New wide plank wood floors throughout, New paint inside and out, New light fixtures throughout. A MUST SEE! 880 Sq Ft. $850/Month. Move-in ready. 940-521-6371.
3/1.5/2cc. $975/Month. $975/Deposit. 940-521-6746.
760 FOR RENT-COMMERCIAL
For Rent: Office Space, 900 sq.-ft., $425; 540 sq.-ft., $300; and 720 sq.-ft. $320 monthly. Located on the Eastside of PK Lake, 940-328-2701
800 PUBLIC & LEGAL NOTICE
CITATION BY PUBLICATION
THE STATE OF TEXAS
TO: Borealis Oil Company, a Defunct Corporation, and/or its stockholders, heirs or devisees of stockholders, successors or assigns, and if any be deceased, then their unknown heirs and legal representatives, Defendants, in the hereinafter numbered and styled cause:
You are hereby commanded to appear before the Honorable Steven Bristow, 90th Judicial District Court of Young County, Texas, at the District Courtroom in Graham, Texas, at or before 10:00 O’Clock A.M., on the first Monday after the expiration of forty-two (42) days from December 18, 2013, the date of the issuance of this Citation by filing out a written answer to Plaintiffs’ Original Petition that was filed in said court on the 18th day of December, 2013, numbered 32226 on the docket of said court, and styled Three P Operating Co., GP, LLC v. Borealis Oil Company, a Defunct Corporation, said answer being due February 3, 2014, at 10:00 A.M.
The nature of this suit, briefly stated, is one in which Plaintiff requests the Court to appoint a resident of Young County, Texas, as Receiver of certain undivided mineral interests, as described below; and that no bond be required, as permitted by Section 64.091(d)(3) of the Civil Practice and Remedies Code of the State of Texas; and that said Receiver be authorized to execute and deliver a lease upon the oil, gas, and mineral interests, whether more or less than the undivided interests hereinafter stated, of said Defendants and/or its stockholders, heirs or devisees of stockholders, successors or assigns, and if any be deceased, then their unknown heirs and legal representatives, in and to the following described land situated in Young County, Texas, viz:
The land which is the subject of this suit is 143.5 acres, more or less, a part of the T.E. & L. Co. Survey No. 2047, Abstract No. 1075, Young County, Texas, (the Subject Property).
Borealis Oil Company, a Defunct Corporation, Defendants, their respective heirs, devisees, personal representatives, successors or assigns, and if any or all be deceased, then their unknown heirs and legal representatives, own of record, small undivided mineral interests in the Subject Property.
If this citation is not served within ninety (90) days after the date of its issuance, it shall be returned unserved.
The officer executing this writ shall promptly serve it and make due return thereof according to the requirements of law, and the mandates thereof.
ISSUED UNDER MY HAND AND SEAL OF SAID COURT, at Young County, Texas, on this 18th day of December, 2013.
JAYME ROGERS DISTRICT CLERK
90th JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
YOUNG COUNTY, TEXAS
Signed: Sharon L. Oldfield
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PROPOSALS
1. Competitive sealed proposals will be received from qualified Proposers by Win Graham, President, Board of Trustees, in care of Dr. Lane Ledbetter, Superintendent of Schools, Graham Independent School District, Graham, Texas in the School Administration Building Board Room of the Graham Independent School District, 400 Third Street, Graham, Texas. The Proposal shall be submitted in two parts as follows: Part “A” of the Proposal shall be received until 2 P.M., Thursday February 6, 2014; and Part “B” of the Proposal shall be received until 2 P.M, Monday February 10, 2014. Upon submission of Part “A” of the Proposal, they will be publicly opened and read aloud for the furnishing of all labor, materials, and equipment, and performing all work required for Additions and Renovations to Graham Junior High School for Graham Independent School District, Graham, Texas, and in compliance with the Project Manual and Drawings, contract documents as prepared by Huckabee & Associates, Inc., 4521 South Hulen, Suite 220, Fort Worth, Texas 76109. The School District will receive Part “B” of the Proposal and evaluate the submittal according to the selection criteria in order to determine which Proposal offers the best value to the District. The District will, within forty-five (45) days of the opening of Proposals, rank each of the Proposers using the Selection Criteria. Each Proposer will be notified of the rankings. If cost objectives cannot be reached with the top ranked offer, the District will move to the second ranked offer and other offers in turn until the cost objectives are met.
2. The Proposer shall submit a competitive sealed proposal for the General Construction of the project as bound in the Project Manual, Section 00 4200 Part A and Section 00 4335 Part B. A proposal will be considered incomplete unless both Part A and B of the Proposal is submitted. The Proposer’s competitive sealed Proposal shall include all of the following items:
A. Part “A” submission:
1. Proposal Section 00 4200, Part A.
2. Cashiers Check, Certified Check, or Bid Bond for no less than 5% of the largest possible total for the proposal submitted.
B. Part “B” submission:
1. Proposal Section 00 4335 Part “B”.
2. AIA Document A305 Contractor Qualification Statement.
3. The Owner shall use the following criteria for selection of a General Contractor:
a) Proposed Construction Contract Amount
b) Proposed Construction Contract Time
c) Qualifications of Key Project Personnel
d) Similar Project Experience (particularly with Education Facilities)
e) Demonstrated Ability to Schedule and Maintain Proposed Construction Progress
f) The proposed subcontractors, their business practices and experience of the subcontractor’s key personnel assigned to this project, and previous experience of the general contractor with the proposed subcontractors
g) Financial Sufficiency
h) Overall Reputation of the Proposer, Record of Claims Incidences, and Litigation Experiences over the past five (5) years
i) The Proposer’s Quality Control program
4. A Cashier’s Check, Certified Check, or acceptable Bidder’s Bond payable to the Graham Independent School District, in the amount of not less than 5% of the largest possible total for the proposal submitted, must accompany each proposal in Part “A” of the Proposal submission.
5. The successful Proposer will be required to enter into a contract with the Graham Independent School District and to furnish a Performance and Payment Bond of approved form through an approved bonding company duly authorized to do business in the State of Texas, and currently listed in the Department of Treasury Federal Register, in the amount of not less than 100% of the contract price, conditioned upon the performance of the contract. Performance and Payment Bonds shall be in full compliance with Texas Government Code Chapter 2253. Bonding Companies using “Reinsuring Insurance Companies” to expand the Bonding Companies Bonding Limits will not be acceptable unless also approved by the Owner
6. The estimated project cost is $2,121,000.
7. Attention is called to the fact that the Contractor must comply with all Federal, State and Local labor laws, including Chapter 2258 Texas Government Code Title 10, and comply with the prevailing wage rates bound in the Project Manual.
8. The Project Manual and Drawings may be examined without charge in the Architect’s office at 4521 South Hulen, Suite 220, Fort Worth, Texas 76109. Documents may be viewed or purchased at www.huckabee-inc.com.
9. Addenda will only be published on the website of Huckabee & Associates (www.huckabee-inc.com). No addenda will be mailed or faxed to any document holder.
10. By submitting a proposal, each proposer agrees to waive any claim it has or may have against the Owner, the Architect/Engineer, and their respective employees, arising out of or in connection with the administration, evaluation, or recommendation of any bid; waiver of any requirements under the Bid Documents; or the Contract Documents; acceptance or rejection of any bids; and award of the Contract.
DOCUMENTS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM www.huckabee-inc.com, FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT THE ARCHITECT AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
HUCKABEE & ASSOCIATES, INC.
4521 SOUTH HULEN, SUITE 220
FORT WORTH, TEXAS 76109
PHONE: (817) 377-2969
FAX: (817) 377-2303
Up for bid: Massey Ferguson Model 250, Serial Number 627898. Will be sold to the highest closed bidder with a minimum of $500. Tractor, with bucket, will run but blows oil and smokes. Can be seen at Newcastle City Hall. Call for appointment, 940-846-3547. No warranty expressed or implied.