Charlie’s Angels Senior Center
• Thursday, July 7: Cowboy Beans, spinach and corn bread.
• Tuesday, July 12: Goulash, salad and corn bread.
• Thursday, July 14: Chili dogs, pork & beans and chips.
• Tuesday, July 19: Hamburgers, copper penny salad and chips.
• Thursday, July 21: Spaghetti, salad and garlic bread.
• Tuesday, July 26: Chicken strips, potatoes & gravy, green beans and rolls.
• Thursday, July 28: Meat loaf, potatoes, carrots and rolls.
Charlie’s Angels Senior Center, at 329 N. FM 2353, is open to everyone from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays for activities including bridge, cards, visiting and meals. Meals are served from 11:30 a.m. till 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Cost is $2.50/plate for seniors and $3.50 for those 55 and younger. If someone needs a meal delivered, call before 10 a.m.
The first Thursday of every month at 10:30 a.m., blood pressure readings and blood sugar checks will be provided by Kindred at Home, formerly IntegraCare Home Health. At 7 p.m., every Thursday Drug Rehab is scheduled.
For more information, contact the center at 940-779-3090.