Charlie's Angels Senior Center
• Thursday, May 5: Salmon patties, broccoli-rice casserole, copper penny salad, and rolls
• Tuesday, May 10: Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and garlic bread
• Thursday, May 12: Tuna salad, ham salad, pimiento cheese and chips
• Tuesday, May 17: Hamburgers, beans and chips
• Thursday, May 19: Chicken strips, potatoes and gravy, green beans, and rolls
• Tuesday, May 24: Black-eyed peas, ham, pickled beets and cornbread
• Thursday, May 26: Meatloaf, buttered potatoes, corn and rolls
• Tuesday, May 31: Barbecue on bun, potato salad and beans
Charlie’s Angels Senior Center, at 329 N. FM 2353, is open to everyone from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays for activities including bridge, cards, visiting and meals. Meals are served from 11:30 a.m. till 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Cost is $2.50/plate for seniors and $3.50 for those 55 and younger. If someone needs a meal delivered, call before 10 a.m.
The first Thursday of every month at 10:30 a.m., blood pressure readings and blood sugar checks will be provided by Kindred at Home, formerly IntegraCare Home Health. At 7 p.m., every Thursday Drug Rehab is scheduled.
For more information, contact the center at 940-779-3090.